The National BikeSafe Motorcycle Show 2013
is Coming to Doncaster Racecourse on the Weekend of 8/9 June
the show offers something for all bikers and their families
- manufacturers’ latest models to see and ride
- over seventy five exhibitors and trade stands expected
- 2 different stunt riders
- free assessed ride-outs with advanced police riders
- lots of family attractions
- real motorbike rides for 5-11 year olds
- ‘Have a go’ at riding a bike in safety for non-riders
- discover the limits of your skill on the moto gymkhana
- something for every motorcycle and scooter enthusiast!
1) The Dave Coates Stunt Show involves everything you can think of on both one and two wheels! Click on the image to find out more
2) Steve “Mr Showtime” Colley, 3 times British solo trials Champion
3) Bikesafe is a national initiative run by UK
police forces. It’s aim? To promote better biking and improve the safety of motorcyclists on the roads by ‘Bridging the Gap’ between your basic and advanced tests. We offer free advanced riding lectures and a free assessed ride-out with an advanced police rider
4) ‘My First Honda Licence’ is designed for 5-11 year olds to ride a real motorbike for the first time with experienced instructors on a safe street scene course. Afterwards, they earn a mock driving licence!
5) The GetOn experience is for people who have never ridden a motorbike or scooter before and wish to have a go in a safe environment with the help of experienced trainers.
6) Have a go on the moto gymkhana circuit – “requires accurate control, bursts of speed and ruthless braking, Moto Gymkhana is a high-action, technical motorcycle sport that doesn’t take itself too seriously”.
7) Bouncy castle and inflatable slides