Driving Documents

Just a quick note about bringing your driving documents along with you. We have had quite a few queries about this so here is a summary.

  • You need to bring your driving licence for any assessed ride. If you have a photocard type licence then you need both parts
  • You need your original insurance certificate (not a photocopy) if you are doing an assessed ride on your own bike
  • If your insurance certificate was emailed to you by your insurance company you need to print it out in best quality mode (showing it on your phone screen will not be acceptable)
  • You will need your MOT certificate (if required) to do an assessed ride on your own bike


This post will be updated with answers to any further queries we receive.

Comments are closed.